Bronte Health and Rehab Center provides skilled nursing care for residents who require professional attention and assistance with the daily tasks of life. However, Bronte Health and Rehab Center is more; it is home for those who can no longer live at home. The list below is just a small sample of the types of services provided for residents of BHRC.
Personalized, inpatient physical therapy, occupancy therapy, speech therapy, and long term restorative care.
(Outpatient therapy is available)
Specialized Dietary Service
Pain management, skin and wound care
Individualized plan of care
Licensed Social Worker who provides and shares essential information, manages requests, helps in care planning, and managing the transition process.
Several payment options to choose from such as:
- Private Pay
- Private Insurance
- Medicare Replacement
- Respite Care
- Personalized Surroundings
- Private & Semi-Private Rooms
- Comfortable & Secure Environment
- Accessible Physicians
- Indoor & Outdoor Visiting Areas
- A Wide Variety of Daily Activities
- Excellent Housekeeping
- Laundry Services
- Caring, Personal Attention
- Menu & Family Style Dining
- Free Wi Fi
- Weekly On Site Beauty Shop